No announcement yet.

High on Hockey Keeper League - Part 5 - Seasons 11 & 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG! Matt almost handed me my first loss since November 2019 but I JUST scraped by. 1 more faceoff win, 1 more hit, 2 more blocked shots, and 3 more saves. WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
      OMG! Matt almost handed me my first loss since November 2019 but I JUST scraped by. 1 more faceoff win, 1 more hit, 2 more blocked shots, and 3 more saves. WOW!
      Looks like the Spartans are 0.5 games behind now.
      Been a while since I've been in the race for that championship!

Comment

Damn even closer than I got. The Lightning are shaken.

Comment

Gotta love Zibanejad's stat line tonight:

GOALS ASSISTS FACEOFF WINS SHOTS HITS
          3 3 12 4 1

Comment

Congrats on climbing into 1st place Choi!!

Comment

Congrats Choi !! The Seoul Spartans will win their 2nd championship!

Comment

The Lind Lightning were unable to set a league and team record of 4 consecutive championships, having twice won 3 straight.

2nd place this season is now wide open, with the Aussie Stars and Lightning deadlocked, and the Reading Victators a mere 2.5 points behind them. Places 5, 6, 7, and 8 are all still open as well, with a 9.5 point gap between 5th (Wheeling Nailers) and 8th (Hades Filth Hounds).

Comment

Looks like I will be staying in 4th place as all top 4 teams have pretty substantial leads with 5 days to go... Aussie Stars the real surprise package of the season, came from nowhere into the top 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Victor View Post
                    Looks like I will be staying in 4th place as all top 4 teams have pretty substantial leads with 5 days to go... Aussie Stars the real surprise package of the season, came from nowhere into the top 2.
                    Not a bad finish for your first season back, by any stretch. Well done man! Can we count on a top-three finish next season?

Comment

Not a bad finish for your first season back, by any stretch. Well done man! Can we count on a top-three finish next season?
                      Maybe if I sort the goaltending out... at the moment I am the Oilers - I've got McDavid but haven't made the most of it...

Comment

Working...
                      X