No announcement yet.

High on Hockey Keeper League - Part 5 - Seasons 11, 12 & 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG! Matt almost handed me my first loss since November 2019 but I JUST scraped by. 1 more faceoff win, 1 more hit, 2 more blocked shots, and 3 more saves. WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
      OMG! Matt almost handed me my first loss since November 2019 but I JUST scraped by. 1 more faceoff win, 1 more hit, 2 more blocked shots, and 3 more saves. WOW!
      Looks like the Spartans are 0.5 games behind now.
      Been a while since I've been in the race for that championship!

Comment

Damn even closer than I got. The Lightning are shaken.

Comment

Gotta love Zibanejad's stat line tonight:

GOALS ASSISTS FACEOFF WINS SHOTS HITS
          3 3 12 4 1

Comment

Congrats on climbing into 1st place Choi!!

Comment

Congrats Choi !! The Seoul Spartans will win their 2nd championship!

Comment

The Lind Lightning were unable to set a league and team record of 4 consecutive championships, having twice won 3 straight.

2nd place this season is now wide open, with the Aussie Stars and Lightning deadlocked, and the Reading Victators a mere 2.5 points behind them. Places 5, 6, 7, and 8 are all still open as well, with a 9.5 point gap between 5th (Wheeling Nailers) and 8th (Hades Filth Hounds).

Comment

Looks like I will be staying in 4th place as all top 4 teams have pretty substantial leads with 5 days to go... Aussie Stars the real surprise package of the season, came from nowhere into the top 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Victor View Post
                    Looks like I will be staying in 4th place as all top 4 teams have pretty substantial leads with 5 days to go... Aussie Stars the real surprise package of the season, came from nowhere into the top 2.
                    Not a bad finish for your first season back, by any stretch. Well done man! Can we count on a top-three finish next season?

Comment

Not a bad finish for your first season back, by any stretch. Well done man! Can we count on a top-three finish next season?
                      Maybe if I sort the goaltending out... at the moment I am the Oilers - I've got McDavid but haven't made the most of it...

Comment

I have set the draft date for Sunday, October 10 at 12PM EDT. If that can't work for you, please propose new dates and times.

Matt the Aussie
                        Kephryn
                        BrianQho
                        Victor
                        matchesmalone
                        thedaigle1

You all still need to set your keepers.

Comment

Date and time works for me.

Comment

I have set the draft date for Sunday, October 10 at 12PM EDT. If that can't work for you, please propose new dates and times.

Matt the Aussie
                            Kephryn
                            BrianQho
                            Victor
                            matchesmalone
                            thedaigle1

You all still need to set your keepers.
                            Keepers set, draft time works for me

Comment

I got shutouts from all three of my goalies this week, and two from Markstrom! Add to that 6 wins, 250 saves, and a .9579 save percentage for the trio.

Comment

I got shutouts from all three of my goalies this week, and two from Markstrom! Add to that 6 wins, 250 saves, and a .9579 save percentage for the trio.
                                🤩

Comment

Working...
                                X