X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor
    replied
    Originally posted by Josh View Post

Not a bad finish for your first season back, by any stretch. Well done man! Can we count on a top-three finish next season?
    Maybe if I sort the goaltending out... at the moment I am the Oilers - I've got McDavid but haven't made the most of it...

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied
    Originally posted by Victor View Post
    Looks like I will be staying in 4th place as all top 4 teams have pretty substantial leads with 5 days to go... Aussie Stars the real surprise package of the season, came from nowhere into the top 2.
    Not a bad finish for your first season back, by any stretch. Well done man! Can we count on a top-three finish next season?

Leave a comment:

• Victor
    replied
    Looks like I will be staying in 4th place as all top 4 teams have pretty substantial leads with 5 days to go... Aussie Stars the real surprise package of the season, came from nowhere into the top 2.

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied
    The Lind Lightning were unable to set a league and team record of 4 consecutive championships, having twice won 3 straight.

2nd place this season is now wide open, with the Aussie Stars and Lightning deadlocked, and the Reading Victators a mere 2.5 points behind them. Places 5, 6, 7, and 8 are all still open as well, with a 9.5 point gap between 5th (Wheeling Nailers) and 8th (Hades Filth Hounds).

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied
    Congrats Choi !! The Seoul Spartans will win their 2nd championship!

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied
    Congrats on climbing into 1st place Choi!!

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied
    Gotta love Zibanejad's stat line tonight:

GOALS ASSISTS FACEOFF WINS SHOTS HITS
    3 3 12 4 1

Leave a comment:

• Victor
    replied
    OMG! Matt almost handed me my first loss since November 2019 but I JUST scraped by. 1 more faceoff win, 1 more hit, 2 more blocked shots, and 3 more saves. WOW!
    Damn even closer than I got. The Lightning are shaken.

Leave a comment:

• Choi
    replied
    OMG! Matt almost handed me my first loss since November 2019 but I JUST scraped by. 1 more faceoff win, 1 more hit, 2 more blocked shots, and 3 more saves. WOW!
    Looks like the Spartans are 0.5 games behind now.
    Been a while since I've been in the race for that championship!

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrianQho
    replied
    The Lind Lightning trade Mark Scheifele and the Lightning's 2021 12th round pick to the Wheeling Nailers for the Nailers' 2021 2nd round pick.
    Confirmed !

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied
    The Lind Lightning trade Mark Scheifele and the Lightning's 2021 12th round pick to the Wheeling Nailers for the Nailers' 2021 2nd round pick.

Leave a comment:

• Victor
    replied
    Originally posted by Choi View Post

TRADE EVERYONE AWAY!
    It feels so counter intuitive to decline but I appreciate the offer haha. Definitely would make the deal in 2015.

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied
    Holy cow!!

Leave a comment:

• Choi
    replied
    Originally posted by Victor View Post
    Receive Philipp Grubauer, Col G from Seoul Spartans to Reading Victators
    Receive Erik Karlsson, SJ D from Seoul Spartans to Reading Victators
    Receive Drew Doughty, LA D from Seoul Spartans to Reading Victators
    Receive Seth Jones, Cls D from Seoul Spartans to Reading Victators
    Receive Alex Ovechkin, Wsh LW from Seoul Spartans to Reading Victators
    Receive Anze Kopitar, LA C from Seoul Spartans to Reading Victators
    Send Connor McDavid, Edm C from Reading Victators to Seoul Spartans

Well I definitely got excited when I saw the names haha. This is how to make a trade offer my friends!
    TRADE EVERYONE AWAY!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X