This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Improvements

Damn it all to hell. The embedded NHL.com videos don't show up in Tapatalk :(

Ah well, we'll be upgrading to vBulletin soon enough anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh
      EDIT 2: However, the "View new posts" and/or "View unread posts" at the top of the main forum page accomplish that quite well.. Is it possible those links have never caught your eye?
      I refuse to use View new posts on any website.

That said, moving to vBulletin as you said above might solve this anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Victor
        EDIT 2: However, the "View new posts" and/or "View unread posts" at the top of the main forum page accomplish that quite well.. Is it possible those links have never caught your eye?

How come??

And I'll try to get the thread title to show and be clickable to the last unread post jn the thread even though we will be going to vBulletin. Might as well make this forum as good as it can be while we use it :)

Comment

ever since these changes have happened, whenever I submit a new post, I get taken to a blank white page. I reload and I'm taken to the full "post reply" page showing the post I just made above as a "new post while typing my response" to review.

Comment

Oh, damn, thanks for letting me know. What platform is this happening on?

Comment

I dunno what you mean by platform but it's happening errrrwhere.

I don't use tapatalk if that's what you meant.

Comment

Originally posted by Victor

How come??

And I'll try to get the thread title to show and be clickable to the last unread post jn the thread even though we will be going to vBulletin. Might as well make this forum as good as it can be while we use it :)
                I dunno, I just prefer to go through threads forum by forum.

And I was going to mention the issue with posting as well but forgot. I too don't use Tapatalk. Chrome is my browser if that matters.

Comment

Ok, thanks for the info guys. Mike, are you on chrome as well? I don't seem to have this issue in firefox or IE, but I'll give Chrome a try tonight when I get home and then troubleshoot accordingly.

Also, why don't you guys use Tapatalk? It's free and makes reading/posting on mobile SO much better.

Comment

I'm on chrome on PC and safari on my phone

Comment

Test

Comment

Test 2

Comment

Strange. I just posted both those tests using the quick and full reply in safari for iOS (I'm assuming you're using an iPhone if you're using safari) and I didn't get that blank white page.

I have noticed some quirky behaviour before for me where I will write a post and then click Submit, and though I don't get a white page and need to refresh first, I am brought to the "post review" page as if I had clicked Preview instead of Submit. I'll look into it.

Comment

Test 3

Comment

Just posted flawlessly on a fresh install of Chrome.. Sorry to keep asking questions, but what version are you guys running? Mine is Version 41.0.2272.101 m

Comment

same for me

Comment

Working...
                                X