2015 World Junior Championship

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2015 World Junior Championship

Originally posted by Sara
    Not really. I was looking on stubhub earlier and the prices to the Canada games are pretty reasonable. Obviously you're going to pay more than face value on sites like that, but from what I saw it wasn't outrageous.
    In Montreal they're horribly priced. That's not including stubhub.

Comment

Benoit Groulx announces that Comrie will get the start for ?#?CANvsUSA? on Dec. 31 ?#?WJC2015
      ?

Comment

As a Sens fan, the most exciting thing about the game tomorrow is that Lazar gets to be on McDavid's wing. And you know know McDavid is gonna have his game face on for the big showdown everyone won't let him stop thinking about.

Comment

I simply can't get over how smooth Hanifin's skating is, especially considering his size.

Comment

Woot - What a game!!! Go Canada!!!

Funny because near the end of the game, when the crowd started chanting that Olé song, I thought..hum, they are gonna jinx it dammit loll and they did. USA scored right after that.

Comment

Fucale gets the start for tomorrow's game, against Denmark.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasmine
                Fucale gets the start for tomorrow's game, against Denmark.
                As well he should. I think he's probably in for all of Canada's remaining games providing they keep winning.

Comment

If they don't keep winning they're eliminated, so... :geek:

I'm worried about Canada getting complacent going through Denmark and Czechs / Slovakia, while USA, Russia or Sweden will have to go through two soul-searching, team-building games against the other two.

I'm most afraid of Sweden. They've got some talented agitators, particularly Anton Karlsson and Adam Brodecki, and a ridiculously good powerplay, so if they can get Canada to take dumb penalties, they could burn us.

Comment

Originally posted by matchesmalone
                    If they don't keep winning they're eliminated, so... :geek:

I'm worried about Canada getting complacent going through Denmark and Czechs / Slovakia, while USA, Russia or Sweden will have to go through two soul-searching, team-building games against the other two.

I'm most afraid of Sweden. They've got some talented agitators, particularly Anton Karlsson and Adam Brodecki, and a ridiculously good powerplay, so if they can get Canada to take dumb penalties, they could burn us.
                    I meant if they lose the semifinal and play in the Bronze Medal game, then I could see Comrie getting the last start. [emoji12]

Comment

The Americans are done. They lost to Russia 3-2. Russia moves on to the semi finals. They will meet the winner of the Sweden/Finland game.

Comment

IMO:

Gold - Canada
                        Silver - Russia
                        Bronze - Finland

Comment

Fucale gets the start against Slovakia, tomorrow.

Catch Sunday's semifinal game against Slovakia live on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4 and TSN5 at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt

Comment

"Every day he comes to the rink and he works hard," Canada coach Benoit Groulx said. "The way he acts is contagious in the dressing room. He's got that swagger and he is very confident. He believes in himself and he believes in his teammates. He is a competitor who wants to win and he's a big-time team guy."

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=7468 ... l:topheads

Comment

As of now, I plan on going to the medal games when the World Juniors are in Montreal for 2017.

...the medal games ARE going to be there in 2017, right?

Comment

Petan’s hat trick leads Canada past Slovakia; will face Russia in final

http://www.tsn.ca/petan-s-hat-trick-lea ... l-1.174705

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎